Use These Tips to Start Your Fall Decorating
August 24, 2017
The weather is cooling down and fall is just around the corner, so if you're looking for creative ways to decorate your home for the fall season, these ideas will give you all the inspiration you need.
- Create a rustic mantle... Add some empty vintage picture frames and spray paint a few pumpkins to re-create this gorgeous mantle.
- …Or this barn shutters mantle. You might also re-purpose old barn shutters for a country-style mantle.
- Make your own mason jar centerpiece. Create this crafty centerpiece out of things you likely already have around the house.
- DIY Pallet Pumpkins. Craft up your own wall art by making these gorgeous pumpkins out of wood pallets.
- White Pumpkin Vase. Create a unique holder for fall flowers by using a real pumpkin as the vase.
- Add some ambiance with a fall candle centerpiece. Are you hosting friends or family for dinner? Create a romantic, autumnal feel with this centerpiece of fall candles.