Halloween Costume Ideas for Your Children
October 13, 2017
Just about everyone loves Halloween, but when it comes to dressing up, children always make the best costumes. Here are a few adorable Halloween costume ideas that your kids will love to wear.
- Rubber Ducky. Cut a hole in the bottom of a rubber ducky-shaped baby bathtub and add suspenders so that your child looks like he or she is sitting inside. Next, add a few white balloons to look like bubbles for a truly unique costume idea.
- Raining Cats and Dogs. Attach felt or cardboard cut-outs of dogs and cats to a clear umbrella, then dress your child in a rubber rain coat and some fun rain boots.
- Baby Frankenstein. Create a DIY Frankenstein mask out of green felt and fabric glue using this no-sew pattern, then add a black suit and sneakers for a costume that's equal parts sweet and spooky.
- Wise Owl. Your child will have everyone wondering "whoooo!" that could be under this cute owl costume.
- Cute Carrot. Start with an oversized sweatshirt to turn your veggie-loving child into a cute carrot this Halloween.
- Enchanting Knight. A pie pan for a shield and a feather plume on the helmet are just a few of the silly DIY touches on this knight costume.