These 5 Podcasts Will Help You Stick to Your New Year’s Resolution
January 18, 2018
Around mid-January, your New Year's resolutions start to feel a whole lot harder to stick to than they did the first week of the year. Whether you vowed to save more money or to get fit, your old habits may start coming back and you may start to feel a bit burned out. If you can relate, then check out these inspirational podcasts to help you stay on track and meet your goals.
- Oprah's Super Soul Conversations. Through conversations with spiritual leaders, authors, and health experts, Oprah will inspire you to find your best self during this thoughtful podcast.
- Don't Keep Your Day Job. If you've always wanted to start your own business (or if you simply resolved to meet a new career goal in 2018), this podcast is for you. It discusses ways that you can turn a profit from your passion, whether you're a baker, a makeup artist, a songwriter or a photographer.
- TED Talks Health. You're likely already familiar with the incredibly popular TED Talks, but by searching only by talks with a health focus, you can become more in tune with what keeps your body healthy, happy and thriving in 2018.
- Nutrition Diva. If you resolved to eat healthier in 2018 but you're already running out of quick, healthy recipes or feeling overwhelmed by cravings, this podcast can help you stick to your goals. Nutritionist Monica Reinagel will provide you with lots of tops for re-vamping your eating habits and information about why you should eat certain foods over others.
- 20 Minute Fitness. The folks behind Shape magazine offer this podcast to anyone who just doesn't have the time to work out. It offers health advice, nutrition tips, workout plans and more, all in just 20 minutes a day.